Hurt? Get the Legal Help You Need
Unmatched Service for Injured Clients | 480-305-5236
A severe accident can devastate your life. First there is the pain and suffering from the injuries and finding the right doctor to handle your medical needs. Then you have to deal with medical bills and lost wages involved with a personal injury lawsuit. You should not have to face this type of situation alone. You need someone with skill and experience on your side to help you through this time.
Allow us to help you. Our Arizona personal injury attorneys have handled thousands of personal injury lawsuits. We handle all different types of these cases, from auto accidents and dog bites to wrongful death cases. The lawyers of Cruz & Associates can help you find the right doctor. This is especially important if you do not have health insurance. We will also be with you every step of the way to help you understand the complicated legal process of personal injury litigation, and we will fight for the money you need to get on with your life.
Our personal injury attorneys have over 20 years of experience and we are dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible service.
Personal Injury Cases
We have helped injured people with many different kinds of accidents and injuries, including:
- Wrongful death: You should be compensated for your loss if a family member has died in an accident.
- Auto and car accidents: Even if you were partially at fault, you can recover compensation for Arizona car accident injuries.
- Truck, tractor-trailer, 18-wheeler and semi truck accidents: Phoenix truck accidents are extremely serious. 18-wheelers and tractor trailers are very big and drive fast. When semi truck accidents happen, the injuries are usually very severe.
- Motorcycle and pedestrian accidents: In many cases, Arizona car and truck drivers do not see motorcycles or pedestrians. This causes very serious injuries. We can help you get money for these injuries.
- Brain injuries: If you or a loved one has suffered a brain injury, the Phoenix personal injury attorneys at Cruz & Associates can help.
- Injuries on someone else's property: Arizona is a strict liability state, so if you have been hurt on someone else's property, you could be entitled to recover damages regardless of whether the landowner or occupier was at fault.
- Spinal and back injuries: Back injuries and spinal cord injuries are often extremely serious. Severe spinal cord injuries can lead you to become paralyzed.
- Dog bites: If you have been bitten by a dog because the owner violated Arizona leash laws or because of the dog owner's negligence, you could be entitled to money for your dog bite injuries.
Even if you were partially at fault in the Arizona accident that caused your injuries, we can still help you obtain compensation.
Arizona Severe Brain Injury Attorneys | Contact Cruz & Associates
We handle all of these areas of personal injury and more. If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury in Phoenix or in any other Arizona city such as Tucson, Flagstaff, Yuma, Douglas, Casa Grande, we will help you get the money you need to pay for medical bills, injury rehabilitation, lost wages, pain and suffering, and in some cases, positive damages. Talk to one of our experienced Arizona lawyers for free to learn more. Contact Phoenix Severe Brain Injury Lawyers .