18-Wheeler and Semi Truck Accidents
Injured? | 480-305-5236 | Unmatched Service for Injured Clients
- Have you been hit by a Semi truck?
- Are you overwhelmed by the medical costs and lost time at work?
- Do you feel that you should be compensated for your medical costs and the pain and suffering you have endured?
- Do you need help finding the right doctor to handle your medical needs?
Let the experienced Arizona Truck Accident attorneys at Cruz & Associates, help you. We have been helping injured Arizona 18-wheeler truck accident victims just like you for more than 20 years. Even if you don't have health insurance, we can help you by recommending good doctors to handle your medical needs. We can also explain the complicated legal process of Phoenix personal injury litigation. We will additionally fight to help you obtain compensation for your injuries. You, the client, are the most important aspect of what we do.
If you have been hurt in an Arizona tractor trailer wreck on I-10, I-8, I-40, or any other Arizona road, highway, or interstate, our Arizona truck accident attorneys will help you. At Cruz & Associates, we understand that you have medical and hospital bills piling up, and you have lost a lot of money because of lost work.
If you or a loved one has been hurt in an AZ highway truck accident, you need a Phoenix attorney who will look after your interests, who will help you through the complicated personal injury legal process and who will do everything possible to win you the compensation you need to recover from your auto accident injuries.
Compared to car accidents or many other personal injury cases, AZ truck accidents present some unique challenges, but also a greater opportunity to obtain a better financial award:
- Severe injuries: Because the injuries are extremely severe in 18-wheeler accidents, there is far more money available than for the auto injury victims. Unfortunately, wrongful death from Phoenix truck accidents is quite common.
- Insurance: Truck drivers carry substantial insurance coverage for Arizona truck accidents, so it can be easier to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Regulations: AZ truck drivers also have a great number of regulations to follow when they are driving on Arizona streets, roads, highways, and interstates. If a truck driver fails to follow Arizona highway safety rules, it is easier to show that the truck driver was negligent. This makes it easier to get you a good settlement or verdict in court for your Phoenix car wreck injury.
We will use our experience and skill to help you through your Arizona personal injury claim, defending your interests and fighting for the best compensation award possible in your case.
It is important to know that, even if you were partially at fault in the auto accident that caused your injuries, we can still help you obtain compensation.
Arizona 18-Wheeler Crash Attorneys | Contact Phoenix Personal Injury Attorneys Cruz & Associates | Free Consultations
After a serious truck accident, you might be wondering what your rights or options might be. Contact Phoenix, AZ 18-Wheeler Crash Attorneys. Our Phoenix lawyers can help you understand the legal process and get you the money you deserve for your truck accident losses.