Accidents in the Workplace
Unmatched Service for Injured Clients | 480-305-5236
Many people who are hurt on the job feel like there is nothing that they can do. Workers' compensation often doesn't come close to covering the medical expenses and lost wages long term, and it may seem like there is no other option to get compensation for injuries. The highly experienced Phoenix Arizona Workers' Compensation lawyers at Cruz & Associates can help. You deserve to be paid for your injury.
At Cruz & Associates, we help on-the-job accident victims obtain full and fair compensation for injuries suffered at work. Our Phoenix, Arizona, workers' compensation attorneys can help with every aspect of your recovery. We can help you find the right doctor or chiropractor to get the treatment you really need. We work hard to take care of our clients' needs and get them the compensation they need to get back on their feet after suffering serious work-related injuries. We know that you need this money to be able to continue providing for your family. We can help.
All Types of Phoenix, AZ Work-Related Accidents
We handle all types of Arizona work accidents and injuries:
- Construction accidents: We can help you if you have been hurt in a ladder, scaffold or roof fall, faulty equipment injury or falling lumber, 2x4's or debris accident. We can also help if you have been injured by power tools, nail guns, hammers, or other equipment such as a forklift, bobcat, or backhoe.
- Chemical exposure injuries: We have helped many workers who have suffered from chemical exposure, poisoning or chemical burns. These chemical burn and exposure injuries often occur in manufacturing plants, processing facilities, research and quality labs, and elsewhere on the job where workers are unsafely exposed to chemicals.
- Muscle strains and sprains: Workers in all kinds of jobs such as warehouse and construction can suffer from muscle strains or sprains. Even jobs such as housekeeping can cause muscle strains and sprains.
- Repetitive stress injuries: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is common for people who type all day for their jobs. Any job that requires you perform the same task repeatedly for a long period of time could cause repetitive stress injuries.
- Lifting injuries: In many cases, employers make their workers lift very heavy items, causing muscle sprains and more serious back injuries.
- Motor vehicle accidents while on the job in Arizona: If you are injured in an auto accident while performing your work duties, it could be deemed a work-related injury and qualify you for workers' compensation benefits. Don't be scared, even if you do not have driver's license.
We can help you through the complicated Arizona workers' compensation process. Even though the law demands that your employer gives you workers' compensation money for your injuries, many employers will try to find a way to not pay their workers. We can help you through the complicated legal process to get you the money you need.
More Compensation for Your Injuries | Third-Party Liability
When you are hurt at work in Phoenix, Tempe, Tucson, Flagstaff, Yuma or elsewhere in AZ (Arizona), the law says that it doesn't matter if it was your fault. You should be able to get money from your employer— even if you were at fault.
In a lot of cases, Phoenix workers' compensation does not fully cover the costs of the injury or the pain and suffering. If another person or company other than your employer was also at fault for the injury, you might be able to obtain a better compensation award with a third-party liability claim.
Arizona Workplace Injury Lawyers | Contact Phoenix Personal Injury Attorneys Cruz & Associates | Free Consultations
You can talk with one of our lawyers for free. You can learn more about your case and get the money you need for your injures. Contact Phoenix Workers' Compensation Attorneys Cruz & Associates for a free consultation with an attorney.