Back Injuries From Lifting
480-305-5236 | Unmatched Service for Injured Clients
- Did you get hurt at work from lifting?
- Do you deserve money to pay medical bills to help you recover from your back injuries?
- Is workers' compensation payments not enough to cover all of your medical expenses and your expenses due to lost work?
At Cruz & Associates, our Phoenix , Arizona, lifting injury attorneys have the experience and skills to help you get money for your lifting injuries. We have been representing Arizona workers just like you for more than 20 years. We focus on giving you the most personalized, tailored service possible. We will carefully explain your case and help you understand every step in the legal process. You are our primary concern.
After a Phoenix back injury, you are probably unable to keep working, so you are losing money. Also, you might have expensive bills from doctors, chiropractors, hospitals and specialists that you can't afford to pay. If you are like most people who have suffered this type of back injury, you probably need the workers' compensation or personal injury money just to survive and provide for your family. Let Cruz & Associates help you.
Most people think Arizona lifting injuries only occur on construction sites. However, there are many jobs that require heavy lifting that cause work-related lifting injuries— back injuries on construction sites are only one of many places Phoenix back strains occur:
- Construction work: Construction work is the most common area for lifting and back injuries, such as Phoenix lower back injuries. Construction workers are often injured routinely lifting extremely heavy construction materials such are roofing shingles, bricks, sand, mortar, concrete, lumber, 2x4's, and cinder blocks.
- Factory work: Many factory jobs require employees to repeatedly lift objects and heavy boxes in the same position over a long period of time, day after day, causing repetitive stress injuries.
- Retail work: Working in retail stores and warehouses can require moving heavy objects like refrigerators, televisions, or other appliances. These injuries (often painful lower back injuries) often occur while delivering or working in the shipping / receiving warehouse.
These are not the only jobs where Phoenix area back injuries occur. Workers on farms, process plants, and stockyards also suffer from back strains. Back injuries are also common after a car accident or a slip and fall.
Back injuries and spinal cord injuries are very harmful to worker's lives. An injured back in Tucson or in Yuma County could cause severe pain, the inability to continue working and even paralysis.
Contact Our Arizona Lower Back Injury Attorneys | Free Consultations
We know that many people do not understand the complicated Phoenix workers' compensation system. That is why we offer free legal consultations to injured workers in Phoenix and other Arizona cities. You can sit down with one of our lawyers at no charge and talk about your lower back injury. We will help you make smart decisions. Call 480-305-5236 or contact Cruz & Associates online for a free consultation.