Back Injuries From Lifting
404-647-0342 | Unmatched Service for Injured Clients
- Did you get hurt at work from lifting?
- Do you deserve compensation for your injuries?
- Is workers' compensation not paying your medical expenses, or not paying enough to cover all of your expenses and lost work?
At Cruz & Associates, our Atlanta, Georgia, lifting injury attorneys have the experience and skill to help you get money for your lifting injuries. We have been representing workers just like you for more than 20 years. We focus on giving our clients the most personalized, tailored service possible. We explain the process throughout our clients' cases, walking them through every sage in the legal process. Our clients are our number-one concern.
After a back injury, you are probably unable to keep working, so you are losing money. Also, you might be looking at large bills from the doctor that you can't afford. If you are like most people who have suffered this type of injury, you probably need the workers' compensation or personal injury money just to survive and provide for your family. Let us help you.
Most people think of lifting injuries as only occurring on construction sites and other jobs that require heavy lifting. However, there are many contexts for work-related lifting injuries:
- Construction work: Construction work is the most common context for lifting and back injuries, because construction workers routinely lift very heavy objects.
- Factory work: Many factory jobs require employees to lift objects in the same position repeatedly over a long period of time, day after day, causing repetitive stress injuries.
- Retail work: Working behind the scenes in retail can require moving heavy objects like televisions or refrigerators, whether delivering or working in the shipping/receiving warehouse.
Back injuries and spinal cord injuries are very harmful to people's lives. If you have suffered a back injury, it could cause severe pain, the inability to continue working and even paralysis.
Contact Our Georgia Lower Back Injury Attorneys | Free Consultations
We know that many people do not understand the complicated workers' compensation system. That is why we offer free consultations to injured workers in Atlanta. You can sit down with one of our lawyers for free and talk about your case. We will help you make smart decisions. Call 404-647-0342 or contact us online for a free consultation.